For the Consignors
Monthly Consignment Guidelines:
Below you will find an outline of items that we are accepting on consignment during each specified month. Feel free to call with any questions.
Items always accepted: jeans, shoes, jewelry, purses and accessories in season
Thanks, but no thanks: bathing suits, lingerie, wedding attire, prom dresses
January: Accepting Winter clothes and items; however, no Winter coats, please.
February: Last of Winter clothing. Accepting Spring clothing and items: capris are fine, but no shorts yet.
March: Accepting Spring and Easter clothing and items: baskets, light-weight jackets, prints & florals, etc.
April: Continue Spring clothing and items
May: Accepting Summer clothing and items: shorts, sandals, etc.
June: Continue Summer clothing and items
July: Last of Summer clothing. Start back-to-school clothing!
August: Accepting light Fall clothing: cardigans and lined dress pants, etc.
September: Continue Fall clothing and items
October: Accepting heavy Winter clothing: wool, etc.
November: Accepting Winter and holiday items
December: Continue Winter and holiday clothing and items
Items Wanted on Consignment:
Ladies Apparel: Sizes 0-20
- In season, freshly washed, no stains, missing buttons or broken zippers, less than 3 years old or classic, timeless pieces
- Of items sold: 50% to consignor/ 50% to store
- Accepting top quality items from the following brands: J.Crew, Eddie Bauer, Banana Republic, Gap, Aeropostale, Victoria Secret, American Eagle, Hollister, Abercrombie & Fitch, Land’s End, Ann Taylor and other fine retailers
- Jewelry, purses, handbags, clutches, scarves, belts & more
- Winter scarves, gloves, hats and other winter accessories
- Of items sold: 50% to consignor/50% to store
- Accepting top quality items from the following brands: Vera Bradley, Coach, J. Crew, Eddie Bauer and other fine retailers
- Each item will be examined at that time and at the store’s discretion. Items not accepted for sale will be returned to you. Discretion could be based on several factors: current style, supply and demand, sizes on the floor or other.
- Each consignor will receive a copy of the store’s consignment policy to be signed by the consignor and owner.
- A pick-up date will be provided for any left over items and money. All money made on consignment will be paid out in cash or can be used as a store credit.
Q: How do I get started?
A: Schedule an appointment by calling 585-593-1959 or Contact Us.
Q: How many items can I consign?
A: 25 items per appointment
Q: How do you want my items brought in?
A: Bring your quality items in shopping bags (not on hangers, please), neatly folded and freshly laundered to your scheduled appointment.
Q: How long are my items on display?
A: Up to three months.
Q: What percentage of sales do I receive?
A: 50% of the sale of your items.
Q: When can I pick up my money?
A: Your money is available anytime. Accounts are kept up-to-date on a weekly basis. You can also call us to check your balance.
Reasons To Consign:
♦ It will never fit me again ♦ It’s not my color ♦ My lifestyle has changed ♦
♦ The tags are still on it ♦ It was an impulse buy ♦
Reasons NOT To Consign:
♦ It’s outdated ♦ It’s worn out or stained ♦ It needs repair ♦
♦ It’s poor quality ♦ It’s ready for the trash ♦
♦ It didn’t sell in the yard sale ♦